Liam Winstanley is a Chartered Financial Planner and Independent Financial Advisor. He has worked in financial services for over two decades, following his graduation from the University of Birmingham in 1996. Within DFP, Liam’s responsible for delivering trusted advice and managing client relationships.
Liam is an expert in pensions, mortgages, and retirement planning. He also specialises in financial protection and estate management.
Liam is a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society. He also holds a Statement of Professional Standing (SPS). As well as spending time with his family, Liam is a big cricket fan, playing for Brinscall CC. He’s also a (long suffering) supporter of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate estate planning
Contact Liam Today
01253 600 597
07828 576 759
- Liam always checks in with our customers, keeping up-to-speed with their financial progress.
- He spends a significant portion of his time listening to ‘on hold music’. Once he gets through, he’s in regular conversation with lenders, investment houses, life insurance companies, and various product providers.
- Liam dedicates time to coaching his colleagues at Danbro. He liaises with them on all things pensions, protection, mortgages and investments.
- He plans and strategizes DFP’s future as, just like our customers, we have long-term aspirations too. Our goal is to become the UK’s number one provider for independent financial planning services.
- And he does all the above – and more – whilst consuming copious amounts of tea.